Sunday, December 22, 2013

Peanuts Christmas Quilt

peanut

This is Eileen’s Peanuts Christmas Quilt that she made for her sister and family for Christmas this year.  I just got the okay to blog about it as she gave it to them today so they could enjoy it over the holidays.   She bought this as a kit from Nancy’s Notions and you can find it here.   We decided on Dream Puff for the batting as it will be a cuddle quilt for the couch and I used Popcorn for the panto too keep the quilting design light.  I also thought Popcorn goes well with Peanuts!  ;)

peanut2

This was a tricky quilt to get good picture of so I zoomed in so you could see the cartoon panels better.

penaut3

    The border fabric is really cute and it is also the fabric Eileen used for the backing as well.

peanut3peanut5

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Kathy! You - the great master! Let life be a lot of joy from creativity! I wish you health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень красивое одеяло!!! Шедевр!
    Вас тоже с Рождеством!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, may you and your family have a blessed merry Christmas.
    And! What a fantastic Peanuts quilt :) Thank you so much for
    sharing all the quilts you quilt over the year.
    Keep warm.... it is chilly here. I went walking today in -36C with
    wind chill at -48C. Winter Ensemble 1 Frostbite 0 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Quilt! I love Snoopy!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you had a beautiful clear day, even though freezing. It was lovely and warm in South Australia.

    ReplyDelete