Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Curve it Up – Dresden Plate Block #9

block9

Here is the next block for the Curve it Up Quilt Along, its the Dresden Plate.  You can find the instructions for this one on Jenny’s blog here.

I now have 9 blocks done and really like how this quilt is coming together.  I am getting short on my hand dyed background fabric so hope I have enough to finish this quilt.  Don’t think I can dye the exact same color shade again!

9blocks

I presented the next set of instructions for our guilds Mystery project last week and here is what we have everyone doing….more HST!    128 to be exactly but this time they are only 1 3/4” square!!  :)

February Mystery

I also received a package in the mail containing these lovely Bali Snaps!   I had won a guessing contest on Linda’s blog, the second one I have won on her blog!  I guess I’m a good guesser!   She send me a gift certificate for an online fabric shop and I had no problem finding some lovely batiks.  Thank you Linda, that was so sweet of you!!

batik

I have been busy working on a beautiful Sampler quilt this week and will be sharing that soon!

2 comments:

  1. This quilt will become beautiful. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great!
    I really love your colors in the blocks.
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete