Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blog Featured in…

cuzco2
I had a nice surprise last week, I was contacted by Machine Quilting Unlimited blog editor Alycia to see if she could feature my blog on their blog!  Wow, they want to feature my little blog, of coarse!  You can see the blog post here.   If you have never heard of the Machine Quilting Unlimited it is one of the best quilting magazines out there and one of only two quilting magazines I have ever subscribed too.

I can’t have a blog post without a few quilt pictures so here is a table runner I pieced last night.  Tim is out of town for a week so I’m sure I’ll have a few more late night piecing sessions.  I used half a charm pack of Cuzco fabric and used all the darker fabrics for this runner. I’ll made a second runner with the lighter fabrics. The pattern is Scrappy Stars found in the Little Charmers II by Heather Mulder Peterson

cuzcocuzco3
I am planning on taking December off again so I am working on my last client quilt for the year!  I still have a few more client quilts to share with you then I can start boring you with my personal projects and my usually December rambling.  :)

cuzco4

17 comments:

  1. OMG, KATHY!!!! Yay! How exciting! Now that's a real feather in your cap, my friend. I too subscribe to that Machine Quilting Unlimited and I can hardly wait to see your article in print. You have such a great blog, I can't think of another more deserving! Woohoo! Happy dance!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kathy! I love following your blog, great inspiration and beautiful quilt!!
    Congrats,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved Congratulations! I love that magazine, and will look forward to the article featuring your blog. Have a wonderful December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Way to go, Kathy!! And no one deserves it more - you have a such an inspirational blog w/wonderful content for us aspiring quilters ;-)

    Kudos,
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats....that is exciting! And you have a great blog, so glad it is being recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D. That is fabulous, and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the blog feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting! Congratulations! And I really like the colours in the table runner. I might have to see if I can still find that fabric line somewhere.

    beaniekins84(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! The runner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice little table runner! Now I really have to check out that Machine quilting magazine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Great to see a fellow Manitoban making it big!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great table runner. I'm off to check out this blog, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That runner is so cute, I had to pin it right away. congrats on being featured, and thanks for the link to machine quilters magazine.

    ReplyDelete